Our goal in a facilitated meeting is to create an open forum in which the stakeholders will be able to:
1. Identify the present state: Where are we now?
This will include identifying individual and organizational values, needs, issues, and concerns, along with any relevant drivers for change and any current problems/challenges.
2. Identify the desired future state: Where do we want to be?
This will include the design and articulation of the stakeholders’ shared vision, goals and objectives.
3. Develop specific “next step” strategies: How will we achieve our goals and objectives?
This will include creating:
- process maps,
- communication matrices,
- issue resolution strategies,
- plans for on-going evaluation and follow-up,
- …and, most importantly… the development of issue-specific, results-focused Action Plans which will clearly define:
- What: the issue and action item,
- Who: the individual responsible for follow-through, and
- When: the time frame for completion.
In our facilitated sessions, we will support your team or organization in improving both the results they are achieving, and the relationships they are creating.